3.09.2008

PAINT!

Well, I'm having a hard time keeping up with this blog. Although, I really don't know if anyone actually reads it, so it could be no big deal that I never post anything! Oh well.
Last weekend I dragged Eric out of bed and to Home Depot because I was desperate to paint the living room. That then turned into painting the kitchen, as well as all the white trim. We decided that Eric would pick out the colors for the kitchen and I would pick the colors for the living room. Eric chose a fairly bright yellow, which was a bit shocking for me at first since I picked a light brown and a cream for the living room. After painting the kitchen we decided to use the light brown and do a wash over the yellow to create and antique, Tuscan feel. It worked!! The kitchen looks great! We just finished the living room and it feels so much brighter than what we had before. Eric was also able to bury the wires from the tv behind the wall which looks so much better. Now we will be moving on to the entry and hallway which are really in need of new paint. I will hopefully post pictures of the new paint soon.

No comments: